Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Modified Plans

So I have changed my plan from NO TV to LESS TV. I just can't do it. And in order to keep it real here, I have to let everyone know. Today we did GREAT in the morning. NO TV before Bible Study. Then GREAT until after nap time.

H-Dubya watched a 30 min Veggie Tales episode while I made my grocery list, then we went to the store. Sister refused to go to sleep until 3, though she laid down at 1. She got up around 4, and Ron let her watch PART Toy Story 2. So, she has watched about 45 mins. They want to watch that sad Busy Baby Songs video again before bed, she already requested it. That is about 30 minutes.

So, H-Dub has watched about 80 minutes today when all is said and done.

Syd will be around 80-90 minutes. Which is the goal for us to stay below. No more than the length of a Disney movie (about 90 minutes) a day.

Some days I so hope that it will be LESS than 90 minutes. 30 minutes. No minutes. But this is what we are working with for now.

No comments: