Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Failed Today

No tv was watched before MDO. However, I went to pick up H-Dub and found he had just a terrible day. Was quite fretful from the time I left on. He had a, ahem, "loose diaper" and felt terrible. Ate no lunch, laid straight down on his mat and went to sleep. I took him home and Nurse Nightengale, the drama king that he is, immediately stuffed a thermometer in his butt, I mean ear, and his temp was 102-103. So he of course FREAKED and had me call the doc ASAP. He felt better after the Tylenol and went to bed early. BUT, I let him watch tv on the couch. And we didn't turn it off except for dinner.

SO BAD! I will try again tomorrow. Bible Study in the morning, then we are on our own for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Will's mom said...

Being sick, trumps the no TV rule. This is an exception!