Saturday, September 20, 2008

Household Trick!

Syd enjoys getting pedicures at home. She lays on the floor and I clip her nails, rub lotion onto her feet, etc. We usually do this when H-Dubya is already in bed. Tonight we started a tad early. H-Dub so wanted to be a part. He laid beside sister and would roll over and rub his face on her and moan happily. Big smile on his face the whole time. Big smile on my face, too, until he kicked the pinkish orange open bottle of polish onto the carpet. So bad. I hurried to look up what to do on the trusty internet, and it said to use something I did not expect. I considered nail polish remover, but it said that SHAVING CREAM and a white cloth with much scrubbing would do the trick. AND IT DID! I can't even tell where the spot was! Permanent stain avoided. I am so happy.

1 comment:

Will's mom said...

I have never heard of that - but will definitely remember it for the future!