Saturday, September 6, 2008

KDO is back in session!

And Mama is sooooo glad!

We started Thursday, and go this Tuesday, skip Thursday. Then it will be every Tues/Thurs from 9-2:30.

Syd was so pumped about going back to school. She is with the same class as last year, which she absolutely loves. Her teachers last year were amazing, and somehow we were lucky enough to get teachers that will be just as good, this year. Holly is a friend of mine through other friends and MOPS, and her partner seems great. I didn't get a pic of Syd with the teachers but hopefully this will happen Tuesday. Syd had a great day, I had to wake her up when I picked her up and she immediately began crying and saying she didn't want to leave. Makes me feel so good.

Now, I was very worried about H-Dub this year. New teachers, naps on a nap mat instead of in a crib, eating at a table where he could get out of his seat if he so desires. I was up til 2 worrying about it the night before like a crazy person. Last year his teachers were so wonderful, and he still cried EVERY time we dropped him off. Not for long, they say, but he was the only child who cried everyday for the entire year. Hayden did not cry this time! I was so proud. He also had a wonderful day, they said he transitioned well and they had no issues at all. He even napped on his mat. Makes my heart sing.

Practicing using the nap mat at home.


Playing well with others.


Blissfully happy to be with her "friends".


Syd's BFF from last year. So happy to be reunited.

No comments: