Monday, September 29, 2008

H-Dub's Words

So, H-Dubya is talking! More and more everyday. Not full sentences, but talking just the same. Here is a list of his words, I don't expect anyone to be overly interested in this but I want to keep the info for him so he can read all about it when he grows up.

Come on
Help! Run!
Jump this way
Come in
Milk
Please
Get me some milk
Sydney
Hayden
Gigi
Poppy
Momo
Trixie
Buzz (as in lightyear)
Ice (as in ice age)
Dance
Me
Aw, man
My turn
Light
Juice
Cookie
Down
No
Little Mermaid
Speed (as in Lightening McQueen)
Sit
Stop
Duck
Eye, ear, mouth, hand
Yellow
Red
All done

That is all I can think of for now.

1 comment:

Hill Country Happenings said...

Fantastic! I want the blog to be for Ash when she is older too but I worry that this will be sooo old school by then - how do we capture everything! It is going by sooo fast!