Monday, April 21, 2008

Sickness Update

A VERY nice friend of mine called this morning to inform me that she was wondering how H and I were, since I mentioned being sick on the blog last week and then NEVER UPDATED. Made me feel so good to know that she cares!

H and I both have terrible sinus infections. We started antibiotics on Friday. I actually waited at my doctor for 2 hours to be seen, and got two shots as well as the antibiotic pills. Usually the shots kick in 24 hours later, but alas this time I must have let it go too long because I am still doing a gross and ucomfortable (for myself as well as those around me) cough. Hayden seems to be doing much better, though, and is back to his daily snotty nose,only.

1 comment:

Will's mom said...

Awww thanks! I am just now getting to read this. I was out with Will - it ended up being strep throat! I hope you notice that anytime we have an ailment at our house you are my "Go to girl!"
You are an amazing mom and wife and I trust your advice!