Monday, April 28, 2008

Blog of the Week (or year since I have never done this before)

A few of my mommy friends have asked me where I get the craft and "schoolwork" stuff I do with my spawn. Anyone that knows me well knows that I am a copier. That's right, a copier through and through. I have several sites and blogs that I go to for "inspiration". A favorite for toddler/preschooler crafts, which I was referred to by Peggy R. is:

http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/

This Mother of the Year (or MOY, again a reference from Peggy) not only goes step by step through the materials needed to do her activities, BUT she recommends BOOKS and even goes so far as to VIDEOTAPE herself singing a song that relates to said activity. That in itself is reason enough for a daily visit. She holds nothing back. And she does all of these activities with her 16 month old. If you have a few minutes today please check her out. And enjoy the songs with hand motions.

No comments: