Sunday, April 6, 2008

Quick Update

Sorry I haven't blogged more this week! It has been busy. I start work on Tuesday, so we have interviewed some babysitters. I found a few GREAT ones on this website:

www.care.com

I think I emailed this site to some of my friends already, but I was so impressed I thought I would post the link here. I paid $25 and had access of several pages of babsitters. We found a great one. She is a Tech student and the kids seem to like her. There are other websites you can use for sitters, but this one was the least expensive and I was really happy with it.

I have been trying to get things cleaned up and organized before I go back, but I am terribly unmotivated this week for some reason. I finally got the kids rooms and playroom looking good, and that took forever as I have been neglecting those areas something fierce. Syd was so happy to have her room sparkling clean that she rolled around on her made bed with her blanket for about 20 minutes! Poor girl.

Brokeback is still working on recovering from the surgery, and things haven't been great this weekend. His leg is really painful today, so we skipped out on church. We think he just somehow did something to irritate the nerves. Please keep him in your prayers!

I must get back to cleaning and we are going to dinner at my parents' house. Everyone have a great week!

No comments: