Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sick, again?

Methinks that H is going to have to go to the doctor tomorrow. We have both had a disgusting amount of drainage and a hacking cough for the last week. Zyrtec and Mucinex have been taken to no avail. Being the superb mother I am I have been putting off taking him to the doctor thinking it would resolve itself. Apparently not, for either of us. With H-Dubya it usually ends up going to the ears. I went so far as to carry him on over to the next door neighbor who is a pediatric nurse to see if she could take a quick look but she wasn't home. Or she saw us through the window and chose not to answer the door. I am not sure which one. It could actually be the latter if she found out that I have been dumping the wet leaves from the pool back over her side of the fence since they come from her unruly apricot trees. Much to Ron's constant chagrin.

1 comment:

Will's mom said...

I hope everything is okay. Will has started coughing again just yesterday. Still on Zyrtec, but the doc thinks this windy weather is just making his allergies worse.