Sunday, April 6, 2008

Best Friends

Wanted to share one more thing. As you know my kids are 18 months apart. It was not in our plan to have them this close together, but that is what God blessed us with. It is actually great to have them close because the older H gets the more they love to play together.

This morning Syd felt it necessary to get up at 6:30. Being the great mother I am, I put a movie on for her and went back to bed. She knows she can't go into H's room so she will periodically come back into my room and turn on the video monitor to check and see if he is still asleep. This morning when she bustled through she said, Mommy I am ready for H to get up. He is my best friend." Is that not just the sweetest thing ever? So precious. Then when he was up, they would try to sneak into my bedroom where Brokeback was still sleeping. I don't know why, to look at him maybe, or hide in my closet? Anywho, they would run out holding hands and giggling, saying "shhhh, shhh," to eachother. I wish I got a picture. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Will's mom said...

That is soooo sweet!!! I wonder about that all the time, but I think it would have to just "happen" to us. I cannot see myself actually making an effort to have another one this soon....but your post makes me wonder!!!!