Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Spider Craft

I think this is the cutest thing! I was quite pumped about it today when I found out we weren't going to set up for MOPS this morning and we are spending the FULL day at home! I would love to go for a walk later but the West Texas winds are in full force so that might not be an option. I saw this craft here:

http://blissfullydomestic.com/blissful-kids/hanging-spider-treat-pocket/


Hayden wasn't interested. Shocker. Syd was, but not as much as usual. We are going on the West Texas Polar Express in December, like every other family in town. We are already talking about it, and Gigi brought the movie by last night and enjoyed some of my homemade chicken and dumplings. Does it count as homemade if you used refrigerated biscuits for the dough? I think so. Anywho, we watched it last night, Syd asked to watch it again this morning and refused to craft until it was over. Then while we were enjoying the music that is on the credits in automatically went to play again. So they are sitting through round 2. I can't believe how still they are while it is on.

Back to the craft:




No comments: