Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Punkin Day at School

It has been awhile. My bestest buddy was in town for a few nights with her two kids, and we had a great time. It took me a full day to recover, and then I had some weekend plans and this week has been a busy one. I wanted to get these posted. They were taken by Sydney's teacher Holly.

Hayden's class picture. Why is he the only child who won't sit down?


Syd's class.


How cute is this? What a perfect photo-op.


Brokeback told her she looks like she is hatching an egg in this one. That is the pumpkin she picked. I could barely carry it to the car. She obviously feels bigger is better.


Hayden solo. He looks tired to me.

1 comment:

Cory said...

Hey Erin! Your little ones are so cute! How have you been? I guess you guys are still in Lubbock? We need to get together and visit sometime!