Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dance Gallery Watch Day

I have to admit I didn't attend watch day. Brokeback did, and he took all the pics his very own self. H-Dubya and I went to a little Halloween themed meet and greet for my friend Kari's precious and beautiful baby boy. They live on the Texas coast and I had not had a chance to meet him so that took priority. It helps that there is a watch day every month. Brokeback said that when Syd chooses to really pay attention and focus she is at the top of the class! Here are some pics of Syd in action. All comments are just my speculation because, again, I was not in attendance.

Stretching it out.


Really giving 100%. Does it bother anyone else that the other girls seem to be doing something different?


"This is my left foot, this is my left foot..."




Finally doing what everyone else is.

1 comment:

Hill Country Happenings said...

that is a big class! it is hard to stay focused Erin when you are also a social queen and love the mirror - I remember those days quite well - love the blue - she just shines!