Friday, May 9, 2008

Syd Caught a BIG ONE!


Syd and Brokeback went fishing last night. They went down to our local park. She had the time of her life, and actually caught THREE FISH! What makes this more impressive was that her father caught none. I am sure much of her success has to do with the fact that she used her Aunt Morgy's old Woodstock pole.

H and I weren't up to going. We cleaned out the garage today,(that's right, 7 months later we are finally moved in)and I enjoyed putting H-Dubya to bed and taking a shower with no distractions. Anyway, because I didn't go, there was no camera. BUT Brokeback was good enough to take a picture with his phone. So here is the picture to commerate the experience. You can tell by the chipmunk cheeks that she couldn't be more proud! I love it.

No comments: