Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Great Weekend

Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend! We had a great one, and it was a long time coming. I was really bummed not to be able to go on a trip to the river with friends, because Ron's doc told him last Wednesday that he is healing nicely but 6ish hours sitting in a car was a no go. He made it up to me!!

We had a "date night" Friday night. Ate at an "adult" restaurant and went to see Prince Caspian, which we both greatly enjoyed. The kids spent the night with Gigi and so I slept til close to 10. I was thrilled to do this as I was up sick most of the night before. We had a cookout with friends from church Saturday. The men folk brewed beer. We all swam, and I won't post any pics of the kids in the pool because I forgot to take any! Ron bought all the food to cookout, etc. It was great. He had the massage therapist come that night, he called her and set it up and everything. So great. We had my fam swim and cookout and swim again Sunday, then yesterday we had some other friends and their 3 kids come over. All in all a fab weekend!

No comments: