Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blog of the Week

For me, this was the blog that started it all. This MOY has such an amazing love for reading. I often go to her site and look through her recommendations then go to my library catalog online and request the children's books she recommends. We have yet to be let down. She does preschool at home with her two precious children. She also often gets up at 3:30 in the MORNING to run on her treadmill, because her youngest is up for the day around 5:00. That is right. 5:00 a.m. Now that is a type of discipline to aspire to. Perhaps I could start with taking a brisk walk around the block everyday, no matter what time it is. She does post all that often lately, but it is worth going though the archives, in my opinion.

Painted Rainbows and Chamomile Tea

No comments: