Thursday, May 15, 2008

Summer Plans

I am trying my darndest to keep Syd busy this summer. She asks me every night, "Mommy, are we going somewhere tomorrow?" She knows her schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, but other than that she fears she will be left at home all day and she doesn't care for that one bit.

I plan for us to swim everyday, and she will take gymnastics through the summer. As will H-Dubya. I took him with me to watch Syd last night and he was a holy terror. I won't go into all of it, but suffice to say I was sweating and frustrated when I left.

Syd will also do a week long VBS, 4 weeks of soccer (she is most excited about this), and two week long art camps. I want to find someone to give the kids swimming lessons at the house. I also plan to make my way to Dallas at some point just to hang out. We will also go to visit family at the lake in Altus, I would assume, and we have a birthday/anniversary celebration for Mimi at some point in July.

I hope all of this with some crafts and "school work" added in will suit her just fine.

Anyone else have big summer plans to share?

No comments: