Sunday, March 8, 2009

Syd's Valentine Party!

I was in charge of planning Syd's class Valentines party this year. I decided we would eat pizza and the kids could decorate their own cupcakes. They seemed to really enjoy themselves and took the cupcake decorating very seriously. She brought a mailbox full of fun stuff home with her. The parents in classroom (including me) really go nuts on holiday parties. Tons of candy, little toys, etc. are brought by everyone.

Syd enjoying her pizza.


Taking cupcake decorating seriously.


Okay, now this is a special picture. Syd is a really neat child. She cleans things up, doesn't like to be messy and is a fairly neat eater. I have no idea why she decided to be such a little piggy when eating her cupcake.


Here is the reason her face looks so messy. Andy from a Christmas Story, anyone?

1 comment:

Will's mom said...

You are mom of the year! I was beginning to worry about what happened to you!