Sunday, March 8, 2009

Has it been this long?!?!

I think this is my longest hiatus ever. I feel bad. I have had some busy stuff going on with subbing, sick child, I got sick, etc. etc. And I doubt that my misplacing the downloading apparatus for pictures helped, either.

Here is a quick story that I don't want to forget. Terrible reality tv is a guilty pleasure of mine. I try not to watch the really trashy stuff but there is currently a fabulous show on called Toddlers and Tiaras. Syd and I watched our first episode this morning. There was a 2 year old named Marleigh that really gave her mother a run for her money. At one point she repeatedly slapped her mother's face. Syd later told us, "Marleigh is a tush." That she was.

1 comment:

Will's mom said...

I will have to catch a few episodes of this!