Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break Trip I

For the first part of our Spring Break we went to Ruidoso, NM. My parents took us all and we stayed in a great cabin on the golf course. Just about a block from the main shopping, it was the perfect place. We hope to stay there again.

We shopped (my new favorite children's clothing store is Klassy Kids-so cute I could have spent the day), the kids rode horses and a train, rode the go-carts twice, took a gondola to the top of the mountain, ate great food, etc. My only complaint is that H-Dub was not the best sleeper, there.


Family pic on top of the mountain after the gondola ride up.

H-Dub and Mommy on the go-cart. He absolutely loved it. May have been his favorite part of the trip. I think he liked the vibrations.


Syd driving the mini go-cart by herself. It didn't last too long, I think because she was the only child on the track and she is a social gal.


Syd riding a horse! Couldn't get H-Dub on one. He was in a TERRIBLE mood that morning and needed a nap.


Syd jumping on a giant trampoline!


H-Dub really enjoyed this tractor/digger. It cost 75 cents per ride.


Big wave from Syd while she and Momo are on the go-cart.


The kids exhausted after a busy day and ready for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looked like a great trip to Ruidoso! We go quite often & yet, I'm not sure where the train is in Ruidoso! We'd love to try it! Enjoyed the updates!( & very jealous of your Austin trip!)