Sunday, January 4, 2009

There will be no more updates......

regarding H-Dub's big boy bed progress. Every time I write one things go badly. He was up last night from 12:45 to 4:30 on and off, this was after going straight to bed with no issues at 8:30. He also gave Brokeback fits during naptime two days ago, getting up like 5 times. Sigh.

I am starting a sub job at a middle school in town tomorrow and it will last 5 weeks. The money will come in very handy after Christmas. Brokeback will be the big man in charge, taking the kids to school two days and possibly sending them to the babysitter if needed and if she has any room. We have meal planned for him and we are going to work on a schedule this afternoon? His request. We have had to do a bit of adjustment, but things have worked out fairly well. For example, tomorrow is watch day at dance so my sweet next door neighbor Kristie is going watch H-Dubya during that hour and a half or so. If you know Syd's teacher Mrs. K at all you know she wouldn't take kindly to H-Dub's screaming mimi ways and his tendency to run around rooms.

Pray for me, send me happy thoughts for tomorrow. I know the job will be find but I am having nervous feelings about something and I assume that is it!

2 comments:

kristen lewis said...

Oh, friend. You make me laugh and cry all at the same time. I love how real you are. You will be amazing at Hutch and they will love you. And Brokeback will be great with the kids. I feel your pain on the big boy bed. While Carter is happy to stay in his own bed, the whole pooping issue is killing me! This whole mommy gig is tougher than it seems. Hang in there.

Will's mom said...

How exciting! I know that everything will be just fine! Keep me posted on how things go!