Saturday, January 10, 2009

More Manly Dress Up

H-Dubya really is thrilled to have some manly dress up options. As I have said before, he is not attracted to any girly dresses, jewelry, etc. He will use a wand and that is all. I have NO IDEA why he wouldn't just take an if you can't beat 'em join 'em attitude and wear a dress or heels. You might think that Brokeback disapproved and sent off vibes but he didn't. He has a sister himself and knows how it is. Now that Hayden has these manly options, he wants to dress up as a pirate daily. We dressed Syd up as a princess for her birthday invitation picture. Well he saw her, did some tongue clucking to himself and ran to the dress up tub. Dragged out a pirate hat and Syd's old Thanksgiving Indian vest with a sword. I was impressed with his modification since he didn't see his full-on pirate outfit on top.

He enjoys gazing at himself in the mirror in this outfit almost as much as the Buzz outfit. He likes to admire his righteous bod. His manly physique. When I tried to go into the bathroom to get something, you know it is MY bathroom and I was just minding my own business, he squealed in a disapproving way and slammed the door in my face. You would think he is a temperamental teenager! I managed to catch the slam a second time on film.







3 comments:

Hill Country Happenings said...

love the manly dress ups and obviously Syd doesnt mind dressing like a boy even if Hayden shuns her frilly duds. Tyler sure didn't mind our dressing him like a mushroom ballerina etc.

Tressa & Mark said...

Hello!

I’m just stopping by to thank you, for stopping by Crafty Crow and signing up for the Usborne Books drawing. Good luck!

You are welcome to stop by www.UsborneConnection.com and sign up every month for my $50 in Usborne Books drawing.

If getting your Usborne Books with a Lifetime Discount AND for FREE sounds good, please call me at
866.454.BOOK

Would you like to receive updates on new Usborne titles? If so, email me and I'll put your email on my list.

Sincerely,
Tressa Book Nut Nelson

kristen lewis said...

This is hilarious. I love it that you write just like you talk. You make me laugh.