Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas

I am aware that most are ready to put Christmas behind us, (I am myself) but I realized I didn't post many Christmas pictures other than Hayden in his suit.

We had a fab Christmas this year. My grandparents came, and we always love having them. My Uncle Brandon also brought his family, and we haven't spent Christmas with them in many years so we enjoyed that. Nicole and her fam also participated in Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with us, which was a huge deal and so much fun. We loved having another child around.

Syd and H got many gifts, needless to say. Syd's absolute fave gift was her Barbie Diamond Castle movie. She has watched it once daily since the day she got it. She got alot of dolls for someone who doesn't play with dolls all that much.

I didn't take many pictures, which is shameful. I was too busy hostessing and cooking on Christmas Eve and I don't know what my issue was Christmas Day. Thankfully Brandon took some with my camera.








1 comment:

Emily said...

How much fun! I love Christmas morning pictures. I can't believe you cooked...your like...a grown-up or something! WOW!!!! Merry Christmas!