Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Syd's 4th Birthday Bash

Is coming up! And it should be a doozy. I will post pics after the fact. Here is a picture of the invite. Syd is looking so grown up! We can't believe she is turning 4. The last four years have past at lightening speed. I do feel so very blessed to have such a smart, beautiful, funny daughter. I love that she loves books as much as I do, even though she can't read! I love her little lisp that Brokeback and I think is the cutest thing ever. We will be so sad if she ever outgrows it. I love that she is now starting to tell knock knock jokes, even though I am not sure she gets them. I love her never ending dressing up, and how she is terribly outgoing with a few people but gets shy around a crowd. I love her elephant memory, which while I have a decent memory, too,she gets the real deal from her Gigi. You would not believe the random stuff she brings up from what I swear was 2 years ago. I love that she is at the age where she gets a little scared, and wants to sleep with us every night, so she can "read with you" and "snuggle". Happy Birthday to Daddy's little snuggle rabbit. Anyway, here is her invite.



2 comments:

Will's mom said...

I love it -- you did an amazing job!!!

Hill Country Happenings said...

so sad we wont be there. Ash would so love to attend such a special affair! We love you Syd and can't believe you are 4! Slow down for all of us! I will never forget the day I saw you in the hospital Miss Syd and thought for the 1st time ever... I am ready to have a baby. You were that special and still are!!!!