Friday, January 2, 2009

Fun with Friends

Some of our favorite lifetime (my lifetime at least) family friends of my parents were in town over the holidays and we all got together at my parent's house. We ordered Dion's pizza (so good) and chatted. The kids got presents which the were happy about, I am sure they wonder when Christmas is officially over. Here are some pictures of all of the young couples and the old couples, too.


Hayden giving Chris a tickle tickle? Gotta love that smile.


Dianne, Chris, and the kids. This was a tough picture to get. Hayden was all over the place and I couldn't get Chris' face.


Syd eating a lime. Why she does it when that is the face that she makes I have no idea.


Pam and Donna.


Pam and Donna Jr.


The Newlyweds Lindsey and Eric. So cute.


The young people!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Erin! Was doing some blog stalking and found yours. Looks like you had festive holiday fun. I am so impressed with all the crafts you do with your kids. See ya at MOPS.