Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday Garland Show and Tell

I am way into the decorating blogs lately. Part of the fun is how impressed I am with the good deals they find. The other part is admiring how neat and organized everything seems to be. One of the creative ladies had this challenge on her blog.




Here is her blog. Be sure and check out her garland. It is unbelievable.

Anywho, here are some pictures of our Christmas decorations.

This is all garland in the kitchen. On top of the cabinets.

I love this plate. I bought it while at the MOPS convention this year. You can write a message for every season and you change out the ribbons, also.





The big living room tree.

I did the best I can with what I had. Underneath a 50 inch flat screen.


My first village piece. Very special because it is the same one we bought for my mother as her first piece about 15ish years ago. My mother found it for me on craigslist.com .

Above the bar.

The "formal" dining room/area.


Adobe fireplace in the breakfast room.

Big cabinet to the right of the 50 inch plasma.

2 comments:

Will's mom said...

Where did you find all this garland?

Hill Country Happenings said...

love it and cant wait to enjoy it with a glass of wine on your couch!