Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Polar Express!

I am sure if you are from or live in Lubbock you have heard about this over and over. We went Friday as a big family. Gigi and Poppy, Granny and Aunt Morgan all enjoyed the fun. And it was a ton of fun! Both of my kids LOVED it, and we were on a really nice car with tables where we faced each other so we couldn't have been happier. H-Dubya was restless at first but once the train took off her began to bounce and loudly and manically laugh. Syd enjoyed having Racee and Brentley there with us.

We brought the book to read along with, but were too excited to bother. Syd enjoyed the dancing, Santa, and elves most.

We definitely recommend it! We plan on going again next year, though probably just as a foursome.

Here are many pictures.












2 comments:

Will's mom said...

Wow - you did have a nice car. Ours had no tables. Will loved it and we had a great time. I wish that we could have all been together!!! We saw you from a distance getting on the train.

Chrystie said...

I am SO. JEALOUS. It all looks beyond amazing. Both Ellie and I would have needed diapers because I'd have peed my panties in excitement had I been able to go on the Polar Express! Did you see Tom Hanks too??

You are all GORGEOUS too!