Sunday, November 16, 2008

Unmotivated

I have nothing to blog about, hence the extended break. I am going through some changes and trying to get somethings taken care of, which has lead to some sort of funk. I have FIVE unread books on my nightstand. Can't get into any of them, much. I have a file full of Thanksgiving (mainly turkey) crafts to do with Syd and H-Dub. We have done none of them so far. We (and when I say we, I mean me) have stalled on lesson 7 of the reading program I have been working on with Syd. Sigh. My house goes from decent to God-forbid a visitor drop in within a day. I haven't full-out cooked a meal for my family short of frozen pizza or hot dogs in at least a week. Though I went on a major shopping run on Thursday.

I HATE being unmotivated. Nothing can make me self-loathe more than unmotivated living on my part. I mean, sure, I would go through burn-out after TAKS or finals and semester end projects in college, but I am not sure where this level of confusion is coming from.

I plan on watching Desperate Housewives now, catching up on the two chapters of my bible study book that I have not finished though I have had FOUR WEEKS to do so, and making plans for the next two weeks. Day by day expectations (much like lesson plans, can't help it) will be written out on a calendar so that I can't allow this attitude/behavior to continue! I will be going to bed early. I plan on having some sort of relevant post in the morning! I am going to go watch me some Where the Hell is Matt to cheer myself up.

1 comment:

Will's mom said...

I am just glad to know that I am not alone! I go through the same funk, and the same can be said for my house, and lack of cooking!