Friday, November 21, 2008

Big Lots!

I went to Big Lots on 82nd and Indiana yesterday. I was looking for manilla envelopes. They didn't have any but other deals abounded! I don't get to shop and browse as much as I would like due to my two little ones.

They had Dyson Animal vacuums on sale for $249! You are not going to find a better deal on those. I have had mine for over 4 years and it is the best.

I got the kids each a tub book for their stocking, Wall E for H-Dub and Disney Princesses for Syd. They were $2.50 each! And I got a princess chapstick with a large purple jewel hot glued to the top for $1.00! They had the Little People Princess Carriage for like $16.99, and a good amount of Disney Princess stuff that was probably $3 to $5 cheaper than what I have seen at Walmart!

You might want to check it out.

No comments: