Sunday, November 30, 2008

10 Random Thoughts

I will be posting about Syd's first Tech game later on today. I must download them, first, but know that I will be back with tales of she and her BFF from the game, Dimple Jane. That's right. Too clever of a name to make up, this was the precious child's given name. On to the thoughts:

1. I am beyond angry that we have somehow lost all but four sippy cups in the house, and they are very expensive to replace. I am going to check ebay.

2. If you want to put your daughter's hair in ponytails, braids, or updos of any kind, your best bet is to get it soaking wet with a spray bottle, first. This goes for hair of all lengths and textures.

3. Deep, plot driven Christian fiction is VERY hard to find.

4. The groceries are too expensive, and/or I am too poor to currently afford organic milk and produce. I can remedy the produce with a citrus wash I bought last year, But there is nothing I can do about the milk. $6.50 a GALLON?

5. Hayden has a cough and rash on both sides of his mouth and I will have to take him to the doctor. Prayers that we can get in on a Monday!

6. After putting up my Christmas decorations I have decided I need more. Hobby Lobby anyone?

7. I am working through OU beating OSU last night and the fact that we will indeed NOT be going to a BCS Bowl. Sadness. Disappointment.

8. I have let the laundry pile up, yet again. I have a system where I do a load a day or two every other day so I can't get too far behind. Once every couple to three months I fall down on the system. And chaos ensues. I have always been this way about laundry. Ask my old roomates. Anywho, it will take me all day to get it done, I am sure. I can't see the bottom of my closet.

9. Christmas shopping online is a really good thing.

10. What can I cook for an early dinner tonight?

1 comment:

Holly Clem said...

LOVE reading your blog!