Saturday, March 22, 2008

I was gone for 20 minutes

I decided it might be nice for anyone who has to be near me today if I took a shower, did my hair and put my face on. This takes me about 20 minutes. Syd was of course in the bathroom with me, as she thinks my having even 20 minutes to myself is a terrible idea. H was nowhere to be found. During my final moments, I heard a loud CLANG. I went to investigate.


I put the plate with red paint on it into the trash. And closed the lid tight. Apparently someone saw me and waited for just the right moment to continue his "crafting". I wish I had been able to get a picture of his hands but that would have been impossible lest we get paint all over the camera. I wasn't aware until this escapade that he was able to open the trash can himself.


When passing by the playroom, I noticed this. What? Toilet paper doesn't belong in the playroom. I decided to investigate further.


Somehow the toilet paper made its way into the hall, as well.


This is what I found in the bathroom. There was no one there but the mess was. Not a square of toilet paper was left on the roll. He is up to his old tricks again.


Between the crafting and mess cleaning this morning, I am already a bit beat. Was it fun and exciting? Certainly. Does it effect my decision to only have 2 children? Amen.

No comments: