Monday, March 17, 2008

H-Dubya got a haircut....

And I LUUUUURRRRRVVVVEEEE it! Last time I was just sad. This time he had it done at the Fantastic Sams by Kohl's. Donna was his stylist. And my, my, he is looking soooooo handsome! I could just squeeze and hold him all day, I love it so much. Which of course, he would never allow. He is in busy mode. H actually put his head on my shoulder after I changed his diaper and put his clothes on today. It was a big deal. I looked in his mirror and he was just smiling and content. Here are his before and after pics:

Before, a tad scraggly but still cute:


After, can you believe it? Delightful Donna layered his hair! I didn't know this was an option for boys. I thought your hair just looked like this or didn't!


1 comment:

Will's mom said...

I LOVE the haircut -- I will have to remember the layering thing. I had never heard of that either. We are so "hair poor" it may be a while before anything can be done!!!