Monday, March 31, 2008

Back to Normal

Things are getting back to normal. The 4 day surgery and recovery process felt like an eternity. Brokeback is recovering very nicely. I think he is doing better now this time than he did with his prior surgery 2 months ago.

I went to get the kids from my mother's yesterday morning. I saw them everyday, but they spent their nights, etc. with my parents. I was all set for a big reunion, especially with H, who is such a mama's boy and loves me best. He walked around the corner to see who was at the door, looked at me and turned around and went back into the bedroom where my dad was. So much for our reunion.

Today we (and when I say we, I mean me) are cleaning and trying to get back into our normal swing of things. Yesterday I got the kids a t-ball set that they played with for awhile, and we blew bubbles. Today we hope to go feed the ducks with Ron and interview a babysitter. I will post pics of the kids in t-ball action ASAP.

2 comments:

Will's mom said...

I am so glad that Ron is doing well. I called a couple of times this weekend to check on you. When I got the machine, I figured your hands were full and would check out your blog.

Barry Family said...

Erin this is so intense...with ron's back! I hope you are doing well and that he really does make a full recovery. You and Ron and of course your little buddies are in my prayers!
lov les:)