Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day Tea

Syd's school lets the 3 and 4 yo classes sponsor a Mother's Day Tea every year. This was my first time to get to attend and it was wonderful! Not only did they take the kids to United and let them decorate a heart shaped cake for their mother, I also got the cutest tile necklace that is a bunny made from her thumb print, and a big E that she decorated with paper. I have it in my office.

Syd and the others sang three songs then we had cookies and tea or lemonade. It was a great time. Syd did such a good job on stage, I don't think she was nervous at all.

Mama and Syd.


Syd with the cake she made me. Not her best picture.


Peforming on the risers.


Waving before she starts.


Her favorite, random pose. I don't know why she insists on bending forward and putting a leg up.

No comments: