Saturday, May 16, 2009

Easter

Are these late? I would say so. And I don't even have the egg dying pictures as they were taken by my mother. But here are some pics of the kids enjoying their baskets and Syd hunting for eggs. Hayden had pretty much no desire even though they were "hidden" in plain sight. Maybe next year, eh?

And, okay, these pictures are not so great. But we had a GREAT Easter. Aunt Missy and Uncle Bill were in town, and Missy took a ton of pictures, probably even some of the kids in their Easter outfits. Which is something I obviously failed to do. So add taking good pictures again to the list. I am just realizing exactly how much I have slipped lately. For shame. I will blame on the fact I have misplaced the memory card for my purse camera. I WILL go buy another one today!



No comments: