Monday, February 14, 2011

Syd's Sweet and Sassy Valentine's Day Gift

Like many other folks, my mother and I have really jumped onto the Groupon, Living Social, etc. bandwagon. I myself have recently purchased deals for Bath and Bodyworks ($30 worth of stuff for $5 with my $10 first time Groupon-er coupon, thank you very much), Cup of Yo, and Lu's Fitness. Around Christmas, my mother bought a Groupon for a package deal to Sweet and Sassy
, a salon and spa for little girls. It was her Valentine's surprise. Considering Syd is the girliest girl I know, she absolutely loved it! She got a mani, pedi, facial, haircut and style, make up application and ride in the hummer. My mother swears she paid less than $40 for all of it. This was quite a deal. This was smart on Sweet and Sassy's part though, as now Syd really wants to have her birthday party for 8 girls there next year including a limo ride which would cost me over $300. But I digress. The whole thing was great fun, but went right on over the top at the end when she sprayed glitter all over her hair and put BRIGHT pink glitter eye shadow, blush hearts, and lipstick on her too prior to the three of us hopping into the Hummer limo. This was a big weekend for Syd as I also took she and Hayden and a friend to Chick Fil A and to see Gnomeo and Juliet on Saturday. I hope she remembers this when I refuse to leave the house next weekend. Anywho, scroll down for pictures to commemorate the experience.



Sister enjoying her facial. She kept those cucumbers on for about 20 seconds.



Syd enjoying her pedicure.


Pink and silver zebra toes.

Manicure. Obviously.


Pink and black zebra fingers.

The final product. Our lady really was the sweetest. Mother of 3 who works part time to send her 3 kids to private Christian school.



With our limo driver. Pay no attention to my hair. Let's pretend a breeze came through.



Gigi and her favorite most spoiled grand daughter.

1 comment:

Hill Country Happenings said...

FANCY! love it - I wish I could have seen the hummer pick you celebrities up! how wonderful! she looks so glittery!