Monday, February 14, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

Okay, so, I am having trouble deciding how far back to go with my posts. The thought of trying to cover all that I missed is overwhelming so I have decided to just start from around Christmas.

We had Christmas Eve at my house, as usual. We went to church and then had a dining room table full of appetizers this year. It went over well and there was still TONS left so I think this is going to be our new tradition. Aunt Missy joined us this year, and so did the Harmons. As usual the kids got an overwhelming amount of gifts.

Coming up are a few pictures of the fabulous event. All of these were taken by my mother, and you can clearly see who she favors.


Morgan in her favorite Christmas gift from me, a child's headband with a tiny hat on it.

Hayden and Granny.

Syd and favorite cousin Ashton in their new snuggies from Bill and Pam. By far their favorite gifts.

Granny and two of her children, Pam and Melissa.

Granny, Aunt Missy, and Syd's random American Girl doll that she gave to Granny to hold for a few hours. Not sure what that was about.


Cousin Nicole, Sister Morgan, and yours truly.


Syd and Granny enjoying some appetizers together.

1 comment:

Hill Country Happenings said...

our hair looks so dark! otherwise great pics