Monday, February 14, 2011

H-Dub's Classroom Christmas Party

H-Dub enjoys school about 60-65% of the time. He is with his same fabulous teacher and two teachers aides this year, but at a different school. I thought it wouldn't be too much of an adjustment. I was wrong. He went from a small all Pre-K school to a LARGE Pre-K through 5 school. The classroom is much smaller, and they no longer have the large loft in there which is disappointing. Also, they had an amazing fenced in park at the old school. This is not the case at the new school. Hayden is in a class with 10 other boys.

I attended his Christmas party. I will attend his Valentines party today. He really enjoys my being there and he also likes to give his teachers gifts. He helps them unwrap and jumps up and down clapping and saying "open it open it!"

I must admit that these photos are sub par. I will try and do better now that I know they will all be displayed for all the world to see, again. I will be sure and get some pictures with his teacher's at today's party.


Assisting Ms. Martha with her gift.

Enjoying the food.

Beside the angel tree.

Participating in the Christmas craft.


Smiling for the camera?

1 comment:

Hill Country Happenings said...

he is my little sweetie and I am sure today's party will be great!