Thursday, June 5, 2008

Big News

To us, that is. Syd asked to sleep in her panties instead of a pull-up, tonight. She actually didn't so much ask as just take the it off and put her underwear on. She hasn't been wet in awhile, so I think it will go well.

She ALSO has taken the initiative to turn her own music on once she goes through her praise cd. She pushes the button that makes it play randomly. Of course I just praised her to high heaven on that one. She usually comes in and asks me to start the music over if she wakes up, no matter the time of night or day.

Let's hope this improves her sleep (well, actually mine). She got up at 11 to go to the bathroom last night, and the two nights before she was up at 11, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30 and one night even 4. It KILLS me. I pray to my LORD for kindness and grace and it fails me at this time of the night. We are all pretty tired after that, of course.

1 comment:

Will's mom said...

You mean to tell me that sleeping through the night is still an issue at 3??? I thought we were done worrying about that!