Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas

Ray Ray and Pat Pat came to stay with us over Christmas this year. We were so happy to have them and we not only had a great time, but were spoiled in the process. The entire family was showered with presents. We ate, spent time with my family and enjoyed som Wii bowling while they were here. The pictures are somehow the only ones I got of them which doesn't say much for me.


We had Christmas Eve at MY HOUSE THIS YEAR, hence the gathering around the table. We had lots of food, went to church, and opened many a present. The kids got a TON as usual. They enjoyed their new jeep, Syd's dollhouse from P-Paw Steve and the princess jewelry and videos the most. There is also a xylophone that Brokeback and I thought would be a good idea that has been a big and LOUD hit.


I enjoyed hosting Christmas Eve. I must say, doing a big dinner and then breakfast the next morning was kinda stressful. I love being the hostess but now I know how hard it is to do it all. I feel sorry for my mother all of the years she did Eve, morning, and lunch/dinner!





No comments: