Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today

Has been a great day.
1. I got flowers from the principal today because this is my last week and I guess she loves me
2. My co-counselor took my to Queso's for lunch for my farewell luncheon and while I may pop and am perpetually burping silently it was soooo good
3. My kids slept til 7 today, and therefore, so did I :) (and I still got to work on time)
4. It is 63 degrees outside and tomorrow will be 69!
5. Syd and I have a library date after work and I have a list of 15 or more children's books to check out for she and H-Dubya
6. This is my last week of work and I get to look forward to (possibly) 6 months of being home with my babies before I rejoin the working world permanently in the Fall
7. The kiddos and I plan on doing some hot tubbin' before dinner

I miss you, blogging world and friends. Hopefully next year I can handle blogging and working but for now, it is tough.

1 comment:

Will's mom said...

I didn't know that you were going to work full-time in the Fall! It sounds like you are handling it all very well!!! (except blogging - I have missed your updates)