Friday, February 22, 2008

What I am reading



The book Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline is so amazing! It was recommended on this blog: http://preschoolathome.typepad.com/preschool_at_home/ I have always been a fan of self-help books, and that is a big part of the book. It focuses more on self-discipline of the parent than the discipline tools it recommends. If you are interested in non-punitive measures or positive discipline check it out!

I am on a big reading streak right now. I have checked out about 5 novels from the library, all waiting to be read. I have begun keeping a list of all of the books I have read in the last year or so. I am not including the popcorn books I have read, though I definitely enjoyed The Undomestic Goddess. Here is the link to my library thing: http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?view=erinwtx

The best part about Library Thing is that it will show you other lists that have the same books as yours. That way you can browse their lists and ratings and choose a book that you will probably enjoy. There are many reviews and other lists as well. If you start a list send me the link!

No comments: