Friday, November 9, 2007

Pray for Brokeback!

Ron has had chronic back pain in his lower back (mainly left side) for 2 months!

He went to the VA. Went to another dr. Was prescribed muscle relaxers. I researched and bought homeopathic pain relief. Went to a chiropractor and is getting adjustments and accupuncture at my request. Nothing is really helping. So the VA sent him to Amarillo to get an MRI today. It was a quick trip. Took about ten minutes once we got through the drive, two hours there, and two hours back.

We will find something out in 5 days. I am praying that it is the type of thing that can be fixed without surgery. Please pray with me that the pain stops and he won't need any type of surgery.

1 comment:

Will's mom said...

I had no idea that Ron was going through all of this. I will pray that the news is good news!!! Keep me posted and hang in there.

Kristi